To get you where you need to go, tires play a major role for your vehicle while ensuring safety and performance. Leading to the normal wear of a tire include the use of your vehicle, whether it is daily, or just a few times a week, as well as driving techniques, road conditions, quality of the tire, weather, and other factors. People need to be more vigilant as you put your trust in your tires. During use, the tires fade and grow old and the tire deteriorates, since they are manufactured with synthetic rubber, wires, natural rubber, fabric, and other chemical compounds. For you and everyone on the road, wear will eventually reach hazardous levels with time. The National Transportation Safety Board reports that tire-related accidents with more than 19,000 people injured and about 500 fatalities annually. In an effort to protect you and other, we at NonStop Towing would like to suggest a few symptoms that the tires are in need of replacing.
Symptoms of Bad Tires
1) Failed Penny in Tire Test. In different areas, place a penny between any of the treads along the tire. You need new tires sooner than later if Lincoln’s head remains in view as it suggests that the tread is dangerously low. As long as at least half of the head is covered, the tread is at safe conditions.
2) Detecting a Vibration when Driving. Even on the worst of roads, your vehicle should not be vibrating for long periods of time. Many issues can stem from feeling the tire vibration. Have your tires checked immediately to avoid serious damage or harm since the age of the tire can be a likely culprit should you experience heavy vibrations while driving, particularly on smooth roads.
3) Bulging, Balding, or Blistering Tires. In the event your tires develop any bulges on the side lining or tread, the tire is showing its age. The blisters that pop up and hard extrusions from the surface can cause blowouts, ripped tires, and flats should they tire inspection be overlooked and you have a blowout. In the event the tire or tires are balding, you are way past time for new tires. The bald tires offer zero surface traction and can cause your vehicle to slide and spin out even the lightest of wet conditions.
4) Tire Sidewall Cracking. On the tire’s sidewall, the cracks and cuts, will lead to leaks soon after and indicates an aging tire. As these unfixable abrasions only get deeper and larger, you will eventually find yourself ready for work with a flat tire in your driveway or garage.
5) Appearance of Fabric or Metal in Tire. The tires are lined with fabric and metal and it runs like veins beneath the rubber of your tire. These weavings are an internal structural support that offers function and durability and should never be noticed above the surface. In the event your tires are showing prickly pieces of wire or metal or you begin to see mesh fabric showing through from the rubber, you really need new tires.
Towing & Roadside Assistance Services in Summerlin, North LV, Henderson, Enterprise, Paradise, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, Aliante, Anthem, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Green Valley Ranch, Inspirada, Mountain’s Edge, Peccole Ranch, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, The Lakes, Tuscany Village & Las Vegas, Nevada
Call in the professionals at NonStop Towing and let our experts take care of you should you have addressed any of your tires too late, and you need assistance with changing a flat tire or be provided with a tow.